PDA

View Full Version : a newbee is me

Karen45
10-05-09, 13:04
Hello to all,
I just hope I am posting in the right place. lol
My name is karen, I am 45, I have been through almost all the bad things life throws at us. I will be open and honest and tell you that the majority of them I did not handle to well.
I am not ashamed that I have, if you like, battle scars as everyone as made me just that little stronger, niether am I ashamed of the lable I carry around with me ( a mental health service user) I used to be.
I think most of you will understand when I say I have little or no self esteem and the same goes for self confidence.
I am afraid to go out because I hate my body so much, so I dont even have a social life.
I have 3 very good friends, but there again, how many of us keep most of our issues away from thoese we love.
There is a bright side to this as because I have been there, done it got the t-shirt and found the little monkey who had hidden the light in my tunnel for many many years.
I do want to speak more about some individual problems but there not something I would like to share with a child and I think somewhere I read, there are some very young members.
I send healing peace and strength to all members
Karen:flowers:

duskess
10-05-09, 15:05
Hello Karen , Welcome to NMP , take care , Duskess :welcome: x

suzy-sue
10-05-09, 21:33
Hi Karen and :welcome: .Hope you gave the little monkey what for! You will find lots of help and support here,.All the best Sue:hugs:

Southern_Belle
11-05-09, 14:33
Hi Karen,

Welcome to NMP. You will find that many here will understand how you have been feeling and will offer their support. I'm glad you found us.

Take care,

Laura