PDA

View Full Version : working in a shop!!

kirgray
24-08-05, 18:51
Hi all

Well would you believe it I am working in a shop in the middle of town!!

For the last 5 days I have had to park outside the town centre and walk up to the middle of town, have been scared crapless!!headaches and dizziness galore but I have held my head up and said to myself if anything heppens people will help you and Ive actually enjoyed my walks ( apart from whilst walking and feeling panicky sum little brat was hanging out of a car window and was making a horrid noise at me I muttered to myself little ****!LOL ive also enjoyed speaking to people in the shop!!.

Anyways Im really pleased with myself :D:D:D

Meg
24-08-05, 19:01
Kirgray

This is lovely news to read ..

Very well done !! Keep it going....

What sort of shop ?

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Piglet
24-08-05, 19:02
Oh Kirgray,

That's incredible - a massive well done I'm so jealous.

Love Piglet:D:D

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

carlin
24-08-05, 19:24
How fab.
You have done really well, to keep going when you feel dizzy and scared is amazing, keep up the good work and thanks for letting us know it can be done!!! keep in touch. xxxxxxxx

trac67
24-08-05, 19:29
Hi Kirgray,
Wow, well done hun, what a big achievement. I hope you feel proud of what you are achieving, you should.
Keep up the good work
Love
Trac xx

its "just a thought"

nomorepanic
24-08-05, 19:30
Wonderful news

A big well done for you to do it even though you felt scared.

I bet it is doing your confidence the world of good as well.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

sueiamnew
24-08-05, 19:34
Great news Kirgray!! Walking through a town centre is a fantastic achievement!!! You are talking to the expert in running off!!

Keep it up and keep us informed!

Sue

helen__w
24-08-05, 22:13
Well done Kirgray!

Its always great to read success stories - you should be VERY proud of yourself!

Helen x

pinkscrumpy
24-08-05, 23:33
Well done Kirgry.

You keep holding your head up, you deserve it

[8D][8D]

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please just give me the key!

Karen
25-08-05, 00:07
Well done Kirgray. You're making great progress.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

tattybear
25-08-05, 11:27
Aww well done Kirsty hun!!!

You should be realy proud of yourself xx

Tatty B xx

pips
25-08-05, 15:56
Excellent news Kirsty,

WELL DONE YOU!

Keep up the good work!

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

kirgray
03-09-05, 10:01
Hi all!!

[Wow!] thanx for all your really great replies!. Ive been in menorca for a week and had serious withdrawel symptoms from the website!!. Well im back at the shop tommorow bit nervous again but will carry on regardless, its a lovley kids designer shop and its very laid back...I can leave the shop floor when I want...I can have water to drink on the shop floor... its all good and its only 28 hours that I do so it will start me off gradually. Dont get me wrong Im far from feeling better but I am learning that it is a part of me and Im learning what fuels it and how I can turn it around.

Thanks guys XKirstX

Meg
03-09-05, 10:43
Well done Kirst..

You're doing great.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?