PDA

View Full Version : I need support

KGlynn420
11-05-09, 18:42
Ok so I have been on setraline for a little over a week now. I am always tired. I started out on half of a 25mg for a week and just started taking a full pill. I was up all night and woke up with the shakes. I need to get better and these pills make me feel worse. Has anyone had a good experience? How long does it take to feel less jittery?

lrforge
11-05-09, 21:28
I have gotten the tiredness too. I took 25 mg for about 2 weeks, then upped it to 50 mg April 14th and I still am not quite there. I still have the tiredness and this weekend and today was bad for me being scared of things, so I don't think it is in my system fully yet. Each person is different, but they say it can take up to 6 weeks....hope this helps.

mdLc
12-05-09, 04:28
I have been on zoloft for the past 2 weeks...I have suffered with increased anxiety ever since starting...now the panic starts as soon as i get out of bed and is starting to subside throughout the day..I have also experienced nauseau and not been able to eat ..I walk around all day with water bottles and have lost 14 pounds in 2 weeks...there is also a constant gurgling in my stomach. I am currently taking 50 mg but my doc wants me to up it to 100 and i am so scared that all my symptoms will get worse. The upside however is that Although I am still having panic and anxiety my depression seems to be lightened a bit and my doc assures me that It will all balance out soon..I really hope hes right.