PDA

View Full Version : Pls Help Me. I Am Going Crazy, Am I

alba
12-05-09, 13:41
have been bullied alot, and i felt so depressed and so confused, upset, pain. the worst is the 2 persons that builled me and bring me down making me feel so low, useless, down and no pride. they just shouted, do whatever they like happy in front of everybody, that is the worst part of my pain, and i feel so low, down and helpless,and ashamed being shouted at in front of all, when i did nothing wrong.the pain never seem to go away, no matter how hard i tried to forget it but i can't becos they r ppl in my ofifce so i met them everyday and the pain is always there, each time i met them i feel the hurt and pain, why must they do this to me. i did no wrong. but they just want there ego and feel big and also they want to make life difficult for me. becos of all these incident i become so afraid of people, i am scared when going to crowded places, i feel scared all the time, it's a phobia to me. i don't enjoy shopping, crowded places or life anymore, i feel more at peace when iam alone by myself. i feel i can control myself when i am alone but when i am in crowd or outside i feel so scared that i must tiptoe when i walk, or whne i am walking in a busy street, i feel like giving up, so scared to look at people. and i get very angry, irritated very fast, esp to my kids, i feel so congested in my brain that i just shout at them too and tell them that this world is very cruel, there alot of cruel ppl out there and i told them never to trust ppl, like i do, i trusted ppl too muh but ppl keep on disappointing an dhurt me. i guess my symptoms flare worst when these 2 person attacked me in office and shouted at me, from there, i just feel lost, they won that they hv crushed me down, i don't know how to bounce back to life. pls help me.

the worst symptom i feel is the dizziness, light headedness everyday, tiredness, lack of energy, everyday after work i go home and lie down on my bed until next morning, i cant sleep but i feel so tired and bodyaching. i got no energy motivation to move or walk or do anything, i just lie on my bed thinking when will i ever get better. my brain and body all shutting down. i am 24hrs tired, and sleepy even wheni walk on the road i feel like sleeping and i feel so drowsy.

i feel if i think or hear ppl talking abt serious things, my head can't take it that i must move in circles like so anxous feeling, i can't sit there and listen or my head felt like exploding. i just can't take it anymroe. i must keep on moving or run when i feel tense.

when iam in crowded places,i feel so lost, i forgot who am i and what i am there for. i am scared, i walk tip toe. what is happening? pls help me, i need alot of help, i don't know where to start. i tryhnot to think abt it but it is happening. i can't escape.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

bottleblond
12-05-09, 13:51
Hi alba

There is no way that this sort of situation should be allowed in any work place. Can't you go to your boss and inform him/her of the situation?
Or do you have a union rep that you can talk to?
This really disgusts me. I hate bullies
Lisa
x