PDA

View Full Version : i need to enjoy life again

linis
12-05-09, 16:42
Hiya all,
im surrering from anxiaty, i have panic attacks in social situations , its like having a heart attack, i cant breath as soon as i leave home, it feels so uncomfortable , so i tend to stay in all the time , iv had this for 8 years now but i got through my days ok, but i did avoid crouded places,
i have recently lost my business, then divorce, then i took realy bad with anxiaty and lost my other business because i could not face work, i could not even talk or answer the phone nor could i face to drive.
i have been on fluxine for 6 weeks now but don,t feel any better, i have been recomended to see a counciler,
i am single and i had to move in with my parents when i lost my home,
i don,t even have any friends around here, and i have not been out in 8 months, so i cant talk to anyone because no one understands.
im not after sympothy, just a bit advice and a chat and hopefully a laugh.
i have tried for over a month to chat on this , i hope this works, thanks,

duskess
12-05-09, 23:54
Hello Linis , welcome to NMP , lots of help advice and understanding members here , glad you found the site , i understand, i did not leave my house for a long time , your councillor can help , ask for CBT , it helps alot , Well done for coming on here :flowers: you take care:welcome: Duskess x

Veronica H
13-05-09, 10:57
:welcome: Linis. Glad that you have found us.

Veronica

melody
13-05-09, 11:40
Hi,

I think u will like it here. I'm a friendless nigel too. pretty sad huh!

I could try to make u laugh, but I crack the worst jokes eva. We're all here for similar reasons & will make u feel welcome.

Melody

Vanilla Sky
13-05-09, 11:55
Hi Linis , you've found the right place , come into chatroom sometime just join in the convo, i will watch out for you coming in . You will get loads of support on here Love Paige x