PDA

View Full Version : dizziness with sinus?

agent orange
12-05-09, 20:12
Hi. Can you get dizziness with sinus problems? I have pain in my face and I feel off balance and dizzy, with ears popping and a post nasal drip,is this normal? Some people I have spoken too say it is but I am not sure.I have been trying to deal with this for over 2 years and I hate it. I also feel tense in neck and shoulders and am suffering from insomnia. I just had a full blood count and everything was normal, I also had an MRI and neurological tests as I thought it was something bad and all came back negative. The other thing is that my head goes boom boom when i'm sitting and stand too, it's worse when i'm like this. I have a health anxiety and am fed up.

SleeplessFog
12-05-09, 20:15
Yes...this is where my issue came from. I have Labyrinthitis/Vestibular Neuritis. It came from my sinus issues.

Also, when I get dizzy from the labs, I get anxious, and then it makes me more dizzy. The one thing everyone has told me about labyrinthitis is that you have to be patient.

I am the biggest impatient person in the world :blush: Make sure you drink plenty of fluids and don't do too much, especially if you feel off balance. I did too much the other day and spent the entire next 2 days walking around like I was very drunk.

They told me it could take 6-12 months for me to get better. I have noticed that the weather changes make me feel terrible. I am horrible when it is storming. :shrug: