PDA

View Full Version : Slightly closed eye

Norwich
13-05-09, 10:00
Does anyone else ever get one eyelid that closes a bit more than the other (or their eyebrow doesn't relax as far down as the other) when they are anxious or tired? I have been having this a lot lately and have so far been able to put it down to anxiety so am hoping it is (and not an early sign of a neurological disorder that has been at the back of my mind - you know how HA is!). Thanks

always-ill
13-05-09, 21:15
I definately have this, it is quite pronounced when I am tired. My mom has it too and even my 2 yo has it so Ive put it down to genetics. Possibly one of the only things I dont worry about!! LOL.

vaguehobbit
14-05-09, 00:06
I know plenty of people who have this, all perfectly normal. I believe it is just genetic. I would try to stop worrying if that's possible.

Deepest Blue
14-05-09, 00:36
I agree, it's quite normal and I've seen this in other people too. I hope this eases your mind a little,

Take Care.

Norwich
19-05-09, 08:58
Thanks for your replies, I looked at some old photos and zoomed in on my face; looks like I have had it now and again for years (especially when drunk) so I have nothing to worry about - phew!

Norwich
19-05-09, 09:01
...it's pretty strange that you never notice things until you have HA though, despite looking in the mirror every day; I also have a lopsided smile that I never noticed until about a month or so ago, and my adam's apple isn't central either which I hadn't noticed until recently despite shaving every day for 15 years. That one really freaked me out, and still does a bit as I'm sure it isn't normal! Oh well.