PDA

View Full Version : Going The Docs Again, Any Advice Please?

MVP123
13-05-09, 12:13
I am off to the docs again, which isn't too bad for me as I haven't been for a month. But I have now truly had enough of feeling ill and dizzy every day and not being able to plan anything. For instance everytime someone says will you be going to so and so, I always have to reply, 'it depends on how I am feeling' aaarrggghhhh, I just can't look forward to anything anymore. Anyway I was thinking of asking the doc whether I can come off the anti depressents, and just have some sleeping tablets to help me through the withdrawel stuff and maybe some diazepam for emergencies, as I truly believe that being ill all the time must be down to the anti depressants. What do you guys think, do you think my doc will go for my solution??? I just don't know what to do anymore!!

june
13-05-09, 12:26
:hugs: good luck at the docs :yesyes: make a list of things you want to ask so you don't forget anything:blush:
I used to be in a terrible state when i realised i had forgot to ask stuff.

I always have to reply, 'it depends on how I am feeling' aaarrggghhhh
This is what i have to say too - i can not plan in advance :weep:
Also there are so so many types of giddiness -just reading these pages it varies from person to person - Most confusing:blush:
Best wishes
june
:hugs:

amandaj
13-05-09, 12:29
good luck at the docs im sure your gp will help you find a solution let uus know how you get on