PDA

View Full Version : newbie

vader100222
13-05-09, 20:39
Hi i found this website after scouring the internet for info on panic attacks.

I have been suffering from panic attacks and anxiety for 2 and a half years and have only recently started to read about it.

I read somewhere that the first step to recovery is to properly get diagnosed which i finally got up the courage to see a doctor only 3 days ago and already i started feeling a little better. my advise to anyone who has not yet been to see anyone about their problems should do so right away it brings a welcome relief.:yesyes:

Also seeing a doctor gave me the confidence to tell my wife and close family about my condition which also now helps (no more hiding in the bathroom).

look forward to reading any replys you send and helping people anyway i can

Thankyou

vader.

duskess
13-05-09, 21:12
Hello and Welcome lots of help advice and understanding here , glad you found the site,im pleased you have been diagnosed,and managed to tell your family how you feel , well done :) you take care:welcome: Duskess x

Vanilla Sky
14-05-09, 11:33
Hi and welcome to NMP , you will find lots of support here and the chatroom is fun to ! Love Paige x

diane07
14-05-09, 11:57
A huge warm welcome to nmp

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way

best wishes

di xx