PDA

View Full Version : Hello im new and so glad i have found this site!

amylou83
13-05-09, 23:33
For years now i have suffered with anxiety and panic attacks. I also think the worst when i have a sniffle or a something medical is wrong with me, basically im constantly worried about dying before my time, which brings on my attacks more.
Tonight i have worried myself so much to the point where i have not stopped crying and was nearly sick. Watched a programme on how to spot cancerous moles, and guess what i think i have one.
A couple of years ago, i started a new job that required us to wear these shirts, which irratated and raised my moles, (my largest took the most flack on my tummy) It flaked and peeled, and after it healed it had got bigger, changed colour, and is blurry around the edges. All the signs of a cancerous mole, im sooo frightened. My boyfriend has had to listen to me panicking and crying, and keeps telling me there is nothing wrong. I went to the docs about it last year, but she mostly got annoyed with me because i got myself so worked up i booked an emergency appointment.
I hate the way i deal with things like this, im convinced that because i have left it for so long i have cancer, or i will told i have it. Im pertified.....please help!!!:weep: