PDA

View Full Version : I need advice on number of symptoms

yumiasakura
14-05-09, 02:06
Since four years ago I was diagnosed Jaundice, but no tests were carried out on the liver because doc see no reason for it. The whites of my eyes are yellow tinted.

Now since two years ago I've had aching knees, they make this horrible crunch sound when I lift them.

Just before my knees happened, I visited the docs about what I thought was an abdominal mass just under my ribs, and right of belly button. Doc didn't diagnose anything, nor carry out any tests and told me it is just muscle.

Now recently, my gum's are randomly bleeding, and my left lower rib aches, mainly when I twist my torso in some way. When I spit in the sink in the morning, my saliva is yellow.

I'm also starting to get light headaches. What could be happening to me, that these dumb ass docs are too lazy to find?

I appreciate all advice. To me its starting to sound a bit like leukemia.

xfilme
14-05-09, 11:22
Personally I would suggest you go and get another doctor. I have never heard of any doctor saying someone had Jaundice and not done a test to check their liver/gall bladder... or atleast check for gall stones.

Seriously, get another doctor. He works for you and not you for him! you can insist on having bloodtests.

CJH86
14-05-09, 13:20
.......There is a harmless condition called gilberts syndrome (just high billirubin levels) which can cause a jaundice like effect. But that would be picked up in a blood test - which they should have done.

Yellow saliva....smoker or have asthma? both causes.

Wise idea to demand a blood test as bleeding gums can = anaemia, vit deficiencies etc

And yes seriously see another doctor! the fact they have not examined you, not even to put your mine at rest (like a good doctor should) - not cool. I know the feeling, sometimes you really have to push things though.