PDA

View Full Version : hey there...

babydoll6213
14-05-09, 19:43
:shrug: Hi! Ali is the name!
I have suffered from anxiety for only four months now. It started out really weird, I was sitting in bed one night with my fiance and I don't know what happened i started thinking about when we first met and how much I love him. I started focusing on my heart beat and it started beating faster and faster! I got up and said I'm really dizzy Im gonna faint my heart is beating to fast all i remember is pacing and running around the house saying help me call an ambulance and i could not breathe it was short little breaths! and i almost fainted my fiance and his aunt had to make me sit down and lay there to keep myself from passing out. It was so horrible. Now it's worse it's more like im anixety all the time and i feel like Im dreaming ALL THE TIME, I HAVE TO TOUCH STUFF JUST TO MAKE SURE IM HERE! I just want it to go away i pray everyday I am to young to have to deal with this i just want to lay in bed all day and lock away from the world but I go out anyways, i feel as if im always crying and it's even effecting my relationship it's making me feel like I don't want to even go out and do anything anymore, with him. I feel as if Im going to go mentally insane and im gonna start running around screaming doing anything!
I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY LIFE I DON'T WANT TO LOSE HIM:hugs: ! I NEED SOMEONE TO UNDERSTAND!

-Ali

lorac
14-05-09, 20:25
Hi

Welcome to the site I think you will get lots of good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

duskess
14-05-09, 20:44
Hello and Welcome to NMP , Panic attacks can be quite frightening , their is information on the main menu , and you will get advice from other members , just remember you will feel better again , take care:welcome: d x