PDA

View Full Version : Hi All New Person

jdgeary1
14-05-09, 20:50
Hi, Im James, I have been suffering from anxiety for about 15 months. I came across this forum tonight after suffering with a bout of anxiety, no panic attacks yet thank goodness, just generally feeling that anxiousness.

I thought I would join up and hopefully talk to others, as I feel that it does help to speak to people in similar positions.

Danny_dingle
14-05-09, 20:56
Hey hun! :D

You've come to the right place!

There are so many lovely people on this website that are there to help you and each other. You will find so many people who can completely understand where you're coming from and hopefully help you to get better!

Take care mate, welcome to the mad house! :winks:

Danny xxx

duskess
14-05-09, 21:02
Hello James , Welcome to NMP, Lots of help advice and understanding here glad you found the site , take care:welcome: d x

jdgeary1
14-05-09, 21:16
Typically found it after getting over the worse of my problems, although with anxiety, even a small issue seems to turn in to a major problem.

Its the one thing I havent yet to learn how to get over.

Veronica H
14-05-09, 22:06
:welcome: James. Glad you have found us. There is a brilliant book by Dr Claire Weekes called 'self help for your nerves', published by Thorsons. This is available from the NMP Shop. Her work can also be downloaded free to your MP3 from the shop. I can not recommend this enough as it really explains what is happening to us, and how we can recover.

Veronica

Satellite
14-05-09, 22:31
Just wanted to say hi - I'm new too.

Arrived here (so to speak) about 20 minutes ago.

As anxiouse people need a lot of rest (so I've been reading) I think I'll take myself of to bed now.

Well I'll try to - though this site is rather interesting and it's hard to pull myself away

Regards
Satellite