PDA

View Full Version : Introduce myself

bobo12
15-05-09, 01:08
Hi I'm Denise and I've suffered with panic attacks and anxiety since I was 16 - so 19 years in total. I have managed to get myself out of it, but I'm going through a bad patch at the moment, and am having a huge panic attack as we speak, and hate it this time of night because there is no one to tell. It started over something stupid. I'd been trying to get some things out from under my bed and my finger hurt. Didn't think anything of it until a while later when the end of my finger looked bruised a bit red/blue. I then started thinking that maybe something had bitten me, crazy I know but now I'm shaking like anything, feel hot, have got a wierd stomach thats a bit upset and all the usual. I know its panic but something in the back of my head thinks its related to my finger - which I know if I heard anyone else saying this I'd think they were insane. Help I hate this xx

duskess
15-05-09, 01:22
Hello and welcome to NMP, lots of help advice and understanding here, glad you found the site,we understand how you are feeling , your not alone , hope you are managing to calm down abit now , have a look around the forum , it may occupy your mind reading everyones posts , also on the main menu you will find information and other members will give you some good advice , take care :welcome: d x

bobo12
15-05-09, 02:17
Aw thanks I have calmed down now - think its taken my mind off of it. I was all set to phone someone -would have gone down well at this time. I haven't had such a bad panic attack for ages, but got lots of stress going on which doesn;t help x