PDA

View Full Version : Freaking out can anyone help?

janey
26-08-05, 17:02
my tongue is bluey grey! is there sthg wrong with me? I am freaking out that I am about to have a heart attack can anyone help?

janey

Meg
26-08-05, 17:23
Its doesn't matter what colour your tongue is if you're still upright and breathing normally.

Its got absolutely nothing to do with an imminent heart attack unless you have a gamet of other symptoms that would probably prevent you from writing on here at this time

Instead, if this is new, I would recommend you initially rack your brains to what you might have eaten earlier that may have coloured your tongue.. blueberries, licorice etc before moving onto alternative illnesses

ashley
04-03-06, 16:35
Calm down janey , sweetheart im sure the tongue has nothink to do with ya heart,i am of course the master of heart information lol....you have looked at ya tongue oviously felt a little panicky anyway and then just put 2 and 2 together and freaked, i have 2 ... infact i had it blinkin all in all shapes and forms ...i have such a interesting mental head,and would panic or jump at me own shadow me.
Calm down darling have a nice cuppa,or a hot chocolate...try not to let negitive thought enter your mind... because that will just make ya anxiety grow... if you arnt there yet i certinley wouldnt wantyou to get to the stae im in right now,,, so try ya best love ok.

ashley xx