PDA

View Full Version : HELLO ALL

jay
02-01-04, 20:48
Just thought i would say hello
and i hope to make some friends
Ive been suffering from panick attacks for about 6 months now. and thought that i was alone.
But the website is helping me to understand symtoms more clearly now.

sadie
02-01-04, 20:52
Hi jay,

Nice to meet you...please have a read around all the different threads and Im sure you will pick up some good advice along the way.

Please let us know what caused your Panic attacks to begin and what symptoms you experience etc...that way we can try and offer you the best advice to help you back to good health.

Take care

sadie

jay
03-01-04, 21:05
hello sadie thanks for reply.
im not sure what started me to panic.. still trying to find the cause, but i have had a lot to deal with this last year. and i think thats what triggered it all

benoo5
03-01-04, 22:04
welcome jay,

lots nice people here,will do all they can to help you,use the search facility,at the top right of the page,and post on the forum,as much as you like,hope to see you...best wishes..bryan.

nomorepanic
03-01-04, 22:50
Hi Jay

Good to see you in the chat room the last few days. I know you find it hard in there but you will get there and we will look after you.

I hope you can find some answers to you problems on here

Nicola

jay
04-01-04, 11:59
Thanks for posting a repliy. i get panicky when in chat room. but if i dont go there then i will be scared. and dont want to do that.
just want to have some friends, and that people understand me.

quote:Originally posted by nomorepanic

Hi Jay

Good to see you in the chat room the last few days. I know you find it hard in there but you will get there and we will look after you.

I hope you can find some answers to you problems on here

Nicola

Meg
04-01-04, 12:05
Jay,

When you're ready do tell us a bit more about you and what you've been through and maybe we can help you a bit more

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

kate
04-01-04, 12:21
Jay,

Try to keep going into the chat room, even if you only manage a few minutes.

As Nic says, we will all look after you.

Look forward to seeing you there again.

Kate x

jay
04-01-04, 12:22
I STARTED TO FEEL BAD IN JUNE. I SPOKE TO MY BOSS AT WORK ABOUT IT. AND SHE HELPED ME. I WENT ON HOLIDAY BUT WAS PANICKY ALL THE TIME. I CAME BACK BUT STILL FELT BAD. SHE TOLD ME HER FRIEND HAS PANIC DISORDER. I STARTED TO DO SOME RESEARCH TO UNDERSTAND THINGS. I STARTED TO GET BULLIED AT WORK. CONTINUED CHATTING TO MY BOSS ABOUT THINGS. SHE THEN CALLED ME AND SAID HER FRIEND WANTED TO CHAT. SHE CONVIENCED ME TO GET HELP. AND WHAT I NEEDED TO DO. SHE WAS HELPING ME TO FACE THINGS. I SAW MY DOCTOR. AND NOW TAKING ANTIDEPRESSENTS. HAD 3 BIG PANIC ATTACKS SINCE. AND A FEW LITTLE ONES.
INITALLY I DIDNT KNOW WHAT WAS HAPPENING WAS A PANICK ATTACK
THANKS FOR LISTENING
quote:Originally posted by Radar

Jay,

When you're ready do tell us a bit more about you and what you've been through and maybe we can help you a bit more

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Rennie1989
04-01-04, 17:34
Jay

I was scared with my panic attack. Iv had 5 biggens and alot of mall ones.

Hop ta see ya in the chat room so ya can tell me more.

Jade