PDA

View Full Version : Evening Everyone!

MaddyMoo
15-05-09, 20:13
HI Everyone

After reading others introductions just wanted to say hello and take my mind off things I guess. I am new and joined today and like so many others its nice to know I am not losing my mind and there are others out there going through what I am experiencing.

I have had some stressful events in my life over the past few months and I was started on fluoxetine nearly three weeks ago.

I am feeling a little scared as I somehow feel a little more anxious at times (like now) since starting on the meds.

My dad is currently on fluoxetine though and has assured me that the anxiety and panic is a side effect and will ease and eventually go with time so I am really hopeful that I may feel better soon (I hope so) because I am scared I may always be like this...

Anyway enough tails of woe I am a fun loving gal and here to meet others and have a laugh so onward and upward and I hope everyone is having a good evening!!

Maddy xx:winks:

lorac
15-05-09, 21:14
Hi Maddy

Welcome to the site you will find lots of good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

duskess
15-05-09, 21:58
Hello Maddy , Welcome to NMP , lots of help advice and understanding here , glad you found the site ,on the main menu you will find out info on medications and in the forums to. hope you feel better soon :flowers: take care,:welcome: d x