PDA

View Full Version : breaking my heart..just donnto know what to do anhymore

Wee-Mee
16-05-09, 01:30
everything is just ogin wrong. wrong wrong wrong.

crying so hard jus tnow. what to do ? ive just been so unhapp y for so long now..what is the point? y live to be unhappy.

i cant stnad this pain anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant. im just livin unhappy
someone help me.

i left college cos i cant cope. I've split form my partner and now dont know where he went as he ran off at night few hours ago and he lives about 2 hours away form me. i broke hings off but i still care and worry and i have friends but just dont feel connected toa nyone anymore.

i really had it. i really dont htink even aynone cares really

panictyme
16-05-09, 03:26
Someone always cares. :)

Maybe you just need some time alone, im sure he'll understand if that's the case.
Im sure he's ok if that's what your worried about.

:hugs:

Wee-Mee
16-05-09, 12:49
Hi thanks for replying..it's not just that though,it is alot of things but I just feel im in a black hole really

NoPoet
16-05-09, 13:50
Have you tried calling the Samaritans? You need someone to vent to. What kind of talking therapies are you having? I think you will feel better when you actually speak to someone face to face.

From what you told me in the past your boyfriend didn't always treat you well and his behaviour was getting a bit strange -- you may have made the right decision by splitting up with him.

You should look at stress management techniques. Stress is the unsung hero of depression, it puts a lot of effort into making us feel bad yet depression gets all the credit. This allows stress to carry on doing its damage without being detected by us. Depression shields stress by taking up all of our consciousness so we don't even notice the feelings of stress.

We don't live to be unhappy, we are unhappy while we live -- there is a big difference -- unhappiness can be dealt with and you can move on from it. Just because something is a problem now doesn't mean it always will be. When you are depressed or overwhelmed, this is one of the hardest things to understand.