PDA

View Full Version : Lightheaded and getting dizzy

prodigy
17-05-09, 03:35
Am I the only one who feels real dizzy and light headed when I get very anxious. Most of the times it feels like I am going to faint, my head gets all tense and my neck feels heavy. Am I the only person who gets these symptoms?

reallyfedup
17-05-09, 05:49
I get it all the time too and the feeling my ears need to pop from pressure x try and rest x

amandaj
17-05-09, 12:29
im same its there all the time so your def not alone its horrible though

lainey
17-05-09, 14:30
I get this too, mainly when I am due my monthlys and before I ovulate, there is defo a pattern with mine, so I try and go with the flow with it and it does help even when I am very anxious.

Elaine x

sazz_1984
17-05-09, 23:47
I suffer from this alot. It has started to really affect me when i'm driving. I'm so scared that i'm going to faint or lose control at the wheel because of it.

kaytee
18-05-09, 02:12
I get it, for me it's one of the worst symptoms. It's really starting to affect my work now too, as I'm sat at my desk trying to concentrate and it feels like the room is spinning, I feel really light headed and my computer screen is sort of swimming (for want of a better word) in front of my eyes, not really the best conditions to try and work in! I would ask my Dr for some time off but they're crap and dont seem to understand anxiety (last time I went asking for help I was told to take up yoga and that was it), although it's probably for the best as at least work gives me some sort of routine and things could get worse without it. It's a struggle though!

But yes, sorry for the essay, in answer to your question, yes, I get it :)

leighann
08-06-09, 12:17
I am only 17 and i am always dizzy and light headed. all i want to do is be a normal teenager and go out with my mates but i cant and it really gets me down. i have had this for ages now and its really getting to me all i do is cry is there enything what will make it go ??? xx

gypsywomen
10-06-09, 08:36
i had to stay in bed yesterday so dizzy how can this be ancity its strange hate it i feel for you do you get it all the time

froggie
19-06-09, 20:05
Am I the only one who feels real dizzy and light headed when I get very anxious. Most of the times it feels like I am going to faint, my head gets all tense and my neck feels heavy. Am I the only person who gets these symptoms?

hello i feel like lightheaded and faint alot especially when im out alone or driving i even feel faint at home when i feel relaxed!!!! Its so scarey especially when im with my young children alone i worry waht would happen to them and how scared they would be, as i have fainted a few times in the past. I was told that i had situational anxiety but a year on and ive still got it quite bad!!!!!
:unsure: