PDA

View Full Version : Fatigue !!!!!

lookingahead
17-05-09, 09:20
I am just so tired!!
Are other people? I get worrried about doing too much coz when i'm tired my other symptoms and anxiety get worse.
will it pass?

ronski
17-05-09, 10:33
You are not alone, I dont get so much tired but absolutely fatigued to a point where I am very ill, and then like you the anxiety and associated symptoms get much worse. It will pass when your anxiety gets better and if you try and practice acceptance. Download the Dr Claire Weekes from the NMP shop, listen to them and they may help you.

All the best
Ron

amandaj
17-05-09, 12:27
im same i could be st here and all of a sudden could just nod off, im tired all the time and yes tiredness does make anxiety much worse

lookingahead
21-05-09, 13:27
how long does this persist?
I feel a bit better......like my anxiety levels are dropping but I am stll EXHAUSTED !! Is it my body recovering from the high anxiety state or what?

becky000
23-05-09, 11:49
I think as long as we know what's causing it we will be less anxious and in turn less tired. I'm going through a period of feeling absolutely exhausted, but I'm also going through a period of anxiety.
The extreme tiredness makes me more anxious and of course I then feel worse physically. I have found that when I'm with other people chatting and take my mind of my physical state that I then feel much better.
This gives me the reassurance that it's just another symptom of anxiety and I then relax and of course start to feel alot better.

nanny
23-05-09, 13:31
You are definitley not alone, I am constantly tired all of the time.
I don't know if it's the anxiety which certainly drains you or all of the tablets i have to take.

It's not good feeling tired all the time and i find that instead of giving into it and just sitting about get up and do something, even go for a walk because that will wake you up and you will begin to feel more alert.

On saying that, it really doesn't hurt to have a little nap if you really feel you can't keep your eyes open.:)