PDA

View Full Version : anyone taken fluozetine

helpme!
17-05-09, 22:40
my doctor reckons when i start taking this ill feel a lot better but i'm not sure.ive had the packet in my cupboard for months now as we're all here with anxiety does anyone actually take anything to treat it is it treatable? i honestly dont think this will go on its own i just dont wanna be like this forever.what do these anti depressants do to treat anxiety do they work?

sid
18-05-09, 20:26
Hi there,

I felt exactly the same as you and had the tablets in my cupboard for ages.It depends how much anxiety and depression are ruling your life. I got to the stage where I thought what the heck, by taking the tablets I certainly cant feel any worse, in fact they might just help. They are certainly not a miracle cure but what they have done for me is allow me to rationalise things better and put things into perspective thus generally making me feel more in control. I have been combining the tablets with the hard work of CBT which is definintely making a difference. Without the tablets I dont think I could have managed the CBT. Its trial and error I'm afraid - depends how badly you feel and how badly you want to get better.
Hope this helps.

Sid xx