PDA

View Full Version : Hey

T89
18-05-09, 00:13
Hey everyone :)

Just thought I'd post a little bit (could end up being a lot-I tend to rant) about me.

My name is Tracy and about two months ago I had my first panic attack because there was just too many bad things happening round about me. My grandfather died,someone I am very close to was almost killed in a car crash and we still don't know what the prognosis is and that along with uni stress just pushed me over the edge.They started off just once every few weeks but for two weeks now I've been suffering from constant anxiety,panic attacks and I'm convinced there is something seriously wrong with me.It's nice to know that I'm not alone here but amongst my friends and family I feel so abnormal and I fear I may be depressed. Right now I'm too scared to go to sleep and all I've eaten today is a slice of toast because I feel like I have a lump in my throat-feel like I'm going mad but don't want to bother my GP again.

I just wish I could feel like my old self again:weep: I feel like I'm never going to get her back!

Apologies for going on and on-just felt I had to get that off my chest.
I'm glad I found this site-you all seem lovely :)

duskess
18-05-09, 02:55
Hello Tracy , Welcome to NMP , lots of help advice and understanding here, glad you found the site, sorry to hear about your grandfather , and i hope you hear better news about your friend , Panic and Anxiety are frightening , but things will get better ,you just need support and understanding, let your gp know exactly how you feel ,i can assure you your not bothering your gp , ask if you can get some councelling so you can understand why you feel like this , and how to move forward again , try and eat little and often , and drink plenty fluids , and you will get advice here ,from the NMP members , take care :welcome: d x