PDA

View Full Version : just been prescibed setraline

amandaj
18-05-09, 15:18
just been to see my psyciatrist who has prescribed this medication, im scared of starting it but im going to on wednesday when i can pick up the prescription from drs,has anybody had any bad experiences with these meds

amanda

nikk_dolittle
18-05-09, 15:37
im on them amanda.
Have been for 3 months, What mg will you be on?

Nothin bad happened to me, no side efects or anything. just inceased self-harm but thats over things too.

xx

zavo
18-05-09, 15:47
I have been on them for a week (50 mg)...saw my doctor today and he wants me to try them for another 2 weeks. No really bad side effects up to now. I'm hoping they'll start to affect me positively in the next couple of weeks....I'm hopeful.

amandaj
18-05-09, 16:08
im on them amanda.
Have been for 3 months, What mg will you be on?

Nothin bad happened to me, no side efects or anything. just inceased self-harm but thats over things too.

xx

thanks nikk , ill be on 50mg for 2weeks the increased to a 100mg if all goes well

amandaj
18-05-09, 16:09
I have been on them for a week (50 mg)...saw my doctor today and he wants me to try them for another 2 weeks. No really bad side effects up to now. I'm hoping they'll start to affect me positively in the next couple of weeks....I'm hopeful.

glad your hopeful they do take time to work so im told ,but really pleased none of you have had any side effects ,hope they work soon for you

nikk_dolittle
18-05-09, 16:19
I was on 50mg for 2 months then 100mg my CPN wants me on 200mg but I said no as Im also on other ones too. Ask to stay on 50mg for a month as 2 weeks is too quick so my doc told me.

You know where I am if you need me

xxxxx

amandaj
18-05-09, 16:45
thanks nikk i will say about the month then, you know where i am aswell if need me aswell

amandaxx