PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Ghost
18-05-09, 16:44
Hi, I am Ethan, I have no idea what is wrong with me, but I seem to have been living the last year and a half of my life as someone I am not, I am convinced their memories are mine and indeed convinced I was them (confused yet?). It's finally come out that I am not who I thought I was so I have run away while I think about what I can do, and try and stay hold of who I actually am.

So hi, I suffer massive panic and anxiety attacks at the thought of going outside and in general am now very scared...

Patty
20-05-09, 11:40
Hi Ethan, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :)

lorac
20-05-09, 12:31
Hi Ethan

Welcome to the site I think you will get some good support and advice on here.

Take care

Carol

Veronica H
20-05-09, 15:07
Hi Ethan

There is a great deal of information and help at NMP for the panic/anxiety attacks. Could you ask a Doctor to come out to see you? Do not be afraid to seek help for this as there are many people who have gone through the same thing and are now on the road to recovery. There is a chat room here where you will be able to talk to others for reassurance if you donot feel up to seeing your Dr yet.:bighug1: Glad that you have found us.

Veronica