PDA

View Full Version : symptoms change frequently? just me?

kathy.x
18-05-09, 18:02
Just wondering if anyone else has anything similar to this: I have had anxiety for a while now, and have realised I tend to have a new set of symptoms every week to every 2 weeks, and they even seem to get less and less disturbing. Such as I was having constant panic attacks at first, then I was overly tired for 2 weeks, then brain fog for a few weeks, then constant headaches, then jaw and teeth and nose and ear pain and now I have moved onto a swaying feeling that I can feel is definately in my head. Anyone else experienced their symptoms changing atall?

Tink
18-05-09, 18:16
Hi
I have been suffering with anxiety for about 8/9 months now and mine have changed alot. Its hard to keep up sometimes! Started with numbness/pins and needles then went to dizziness, palpitations, lump in throat, feeling having to catch breath, extreme tiredness, headaches, depolarization ... I could go on!!!
How are you now with anxiety if symptoms are getting less intense?

kathy.x
18-05-09, 18:20
i am a lot better and thankful for it, still waiting for my therapy and official visit to a psychotherapist or psychologist (i forget!) so this was all my work. my problem is i don't even feel anxious anymore most of the time i'd say about 10-40% of my day is spent worrying now, as compared to the previous 75-95% i used to have, which is the odd part for me. a lot of the time, since i've accepted i'm most likely not ill at all,i get symptoms without an anxious feeling and so they just frustrate me. not sure why this is - if i analyse it too much i tend to think "if i don't feel anxious it must mean this time i am ill" but since i have been to the doctors so many times and told them exactly how i feel and had a few tests i must be ok.
now i have to work on finding out what causes my anxiety really to see if that's what causes my symptoms.