PDA

View Full Version : Worried about blood poisoning from an unusual - and kind of funny - source

McKay
18-05-09, 18:20
I have an ingrown hair on my backside, right where I sit down. Spectacular! I went at it trying to get the hair out (it was right at the surface) with tweezers and a needle like usual. But instead I gouged it open and ended up just kind of skewering myself on the needle.

Now of course I'm convinced that I'll get tetanus or blood poisoning or something else horrible. I made an appointment with the doctor for tomorrow morning (I'm willing to look silly if it means he can do something about this - it hurts like a son of a gun and I'm pretty sure it's infected, probably from being sat on and otherwise abused so much!) but in the meantime...do you think I'm going to die of butt gangrene?! IS this a way I could get terribly sick? Or am I making something out of nothing yet again??

Geez, though, tomorrow can't come soon enough, I just hope he can do something for it! I need my butt in working order - I spend so much of my time on it! :D