PDA

View Full Version : Starting 2 rule my life

anx mum
18-05-09, 19:56
This is really getting me down having anxiety attacks and panic attacks everyday its affecting everything my relationship, me taking boys out, feel like im excisting its horrible:weep:. Everytime i feel well they appear out of nowhere just want my life bk

jue67
18-05-09, 20:08
Hi Anx.

I'm the same at the moment, exactly, this thing i feel has taken the "me" i used to be away. Im struggling to try and keep things normal for my daughter, and feel my other half must be fed up of this now. Last night for the first time in years i couldnt get enough air in and had a massive panic attack and today im so tired with headache and crying hard.
If you would like to chat or pm me feel free, maybe we could try and support one another and try and find ways to move forward.

big hugs and peace to you

jools

nomorepanic
18-05-09, 20:09
Why don't you try that No Panic course I recommended?

Louize
18-05-09, 20:49
hey i understand this - see my "yet another one" thread - i dont have children so i cant even begin to try and understand how that must feel - but its ruining my day to day life :( - i cant even go to tesco (when its empty at 11am!!).

Im going to try the Claire weekes thing the site recommends, and see if that helps - also ive just bought some kalms, so we shall see...

Good luck in it all, feel free to PM me xx

reallyfedup
19-05-09, 12:01
I know this feeling. Panic anxiety and depression have taken everything away from me - I lie in bed all day everyday. I take meds etc. Can't see a time when I'll get better. I can nit cope with anything at all. Can't look after house or my children etc. I do nothing but panic and worry and cry. My husband works full time and I am surprised he's not cracked yet. Been like this since nov . Probably will lose my job. Don't think it can get worse than this!

Panickypants
19-05-09, 17:09
Hugs to you.. it's awful how it makes you feel isn't it.. one min you think your o.k then next min it's there without you knowing it...I get comfort in knowing i am not the only one with all these symptoms tho not that i wish them on anyone else....hugs againx

Nicki22
19-05-09, 17:37
I really understand how your feeling hun....me and my partner always fight because of the way i am one min im ok the next i could lye in bed all day....big hugs PM if you need a chat could support each other :) take care xoxox