PDA

View Full Version : was it the prozac????

kd
28-08-05, 10:54
I get very panicky but only in work settings (meetings epecially) I'll having a racing heart and feel generally uncomfortable. I had a massive drop in confidence about 6 weeks ago so went on prozac. Been on it 4 weeks and feel worse than ever.

I also have a kidney infection so not sure what has caused what I think may have been a panic attack. This started as cystitus but wasn't going away with sachet treatment. Went to docs at beginning of this week and she gave me antibiotics. Since then I have bad back pain - kidney!

I was on the way to a restuarant in back of car. Suddenly felt sick. Got in rest. and felt really really hot, suddenly hands started to shake and felt very faint. Sat down and head started shaking. Got taken home and threw up four times. Felt terrible still the next day.

I have been feeling faint at work all week and had to go home the other day cos I felt so awful. Felt 30 seconds behind myself. Anyone know whether this was a prozac induced panic attack or whether it was becuase of the kidney infection (I'd had my antibiotic half an hour before this happened).

I think I'm going to comwe off Prozac cos I'm so worried this was a PA !!

Oh, I wasn't hyperventilating - I was able to talk quite calmly when sitting down.

FRANKIEISBACK
28-08-05, 11:28
all antidepressants can make u feel worse before u fell better.

I would give it another 2 weeks then see your doctor