PDA

View Full Version : Down day

redbubble
28-08-05, 13:13
Hello everyone
Im feeling a bit down today. Not really too sure why though. I think im feeling taken for granted or something by my boyf. Ive got so much to do at home (gardening, cooking, cleaning, laundry) & hes been sat in front of the tv this morning playing his PS2 or watching the cricket. Sorry to moan, but i just needed to get this off of my chest.
Ty for listening

Love Red x

"Life's a journey, not a destination"

seh1980
28-08-05, 13:49
hi Red,

Sorry to hear about how you're feeling. Could you not try talking to him and explain how you're feeling? It might be that he hasn't even realised that he has left you doing everything..

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

nomorepanic
28-08-05, 14:12
Red

He won't know that this is annoying you unless you tell him.

There is no ned to shout at him, just say "please could you come and do xxx". Perhaps he doesn't realise that you have so much to do and he is just sat there having fun.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

curlybird
28-08-05, 14:38
Hi Red,

Sorry to hear your feeling down today. I'm down too, so unfortunately I cant think oof any great advice to give you at present, however, I am thinking about you and I hope your day picks up.

Heres a big *HUG* to cheer you up :)

Lots of luv
CURLY XX

carlin
28-08-05, 15:14
Hi Red,
What are these men like eh? My hubby is 52 years old, loves cricket, footie and yes, PS2, he is actually worse than our 4 kids!!As suggested explain what needs to be done, you don't have to nag, maybe at cricket tea-time? he will help, or just ask him to set aside an hour or so later when it has finished, i know how you feel, or just sit cuddle up next to him and watch the cricket with him, and then when it ends,suggest how if you both do 'the chores' you will be able to snuggle up and watch a dvd together later all very silly suggestions, but they do work, if not just go on strike and chill!!!!!!!!!!! p.s the cricket will finish tomorrow. xxxxx

redbubble
28-08-05, 16:36
Thanks everyone for the good advice.
He has washed up now & done some laundry. Im wondering if it really is him making me feel down today, or if its just a "down day".
Thanks again everyone.
Curly *BIG HUG* back to you

xx

Love Red x

"Life's a journey, not a destination"

Meg
28-08-05, 21:12
Hi Red,

Sometimes it just seeing someone else acting normally and taking everything in their stride when you're feeling so yuk and put upon..and it makes you feel worse as now a bit of self pity kicks in too..

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?