PDA

View Full Version : Need bit of help

june
19-05-09, 14:19
Hi, i am feeling a bit down today:weep:
When i got up this morning i felt sooo sick / nausea / just off balance / blurrey vision:weep:
Could it be reaction to fears for past 3 months???

Had brain scan - all OK
Had balance test - all OK
Had eyes tested - all OKAfter all these GOOD results I felt wonderful - 3 weeks and NO doctors visits (usually 2-3 per week) now this .
Vision so blured hard to read teletext BUT I can read this OK:ohmy: Had start of PA in town ""thought"" must get into a shop.... Got into the shop and started to feel OK:yesyes:
Now just a bit on edge as if something will happen:weep:
Classic anxiety I suppose???????
Just need bit of support??????
June
:hugs:

MOJO
19-05-09, 19:07
Hi June!
Sorry no one replied to you. It's horrible when you are sitting there desperate for someone to reassure you and it doesn't happen. It's not often that happens here but I know I feel so alone when I don't get a reply.
I have all the same symptoms as you, except the bleary eyes. Very off balance at the moment and it's really scaring me. I'm sure yours is all anxiety related as you have the tests and they all came back clear. I havn't had any yet so still think there is something wrong. I have had ear problems before, so that is what makes me think there might be a problem other than my awful anxiety.
Hope you are feeling better by now.:hugs:

Tink
19-05-09, 21:41
Hello

The same thing has happened to me especially with the eyes recently. Been outside and quite sunny and started seeing black spots in right eye, started panicing then started feeling dizzy. All your symptoms I have had at some point during anxiety, your bodies way of reacting to the fear.
What helps me when start to feel quite anxious is to sing really loudly (can't do this all the time people would def comfirm their fears that I am crazy!!) as takes my mind off things then symptoms go!!
Its a crazy cycle we get ourseleves into.

Hope u r ok now xxx

june
20-05-09, 09:30
Hi June!
Sorry no one replied to you. It's horrible when you are sitting there desperate for someone to reassure you and it doesn't happen. It's not often that happens here but I know I feel so alone when I don't get a reply
Thank You MOJO - You are right just when you need help you feel as if no one cares - story of my life really.
Also thanks to tink, sorry you also suffer this problem - so upsetting.
June