PDA

View Full Version : sore or tender boobs ?

Jjeni
19-05-09, 14:29
ok so im not pregnant i just wanna clear that one up - btut does anyone else get tender or sensative boobs with anxiety or is it just me ?

amandaj
19-05-09, 14:32
i get them but its not with anxiety its with the time of the month could it be the same for you?

Jjeni
19-05-09, 14:37
well i thought so but ive been off a few days now and im still getting them :wacko:

amandaj
19-05-09, 14:50
i do sometimes get it for weeks thats before and after ,so could be you should be ok in a few days

Jjeni
19-05-09, 14:55
thanks hun - very strange normally goes once ive been ona few days - mind was very strange period this time round.

clarex
19-05-09, 15:00
I dont get time of the month, Im on depo, but I always have sore and tender boobs, never thought it could be anxiety related though!

majdle
19-05-09, 15:34
Don´t think it´s anxiety related, it´s probably just connected to your menstrual cycle. Try not to worry, I had the same thing going for months without a break, worried myslef sick, went to the doc, got sono done and guess what...she told me my boobs were perfectly normal and that this happens to a lot of women.

21girl
19-05-09, 16:19
i get them yes. I think it has something to do with the way you are so tensed up during the day, even if you dont realise that you are, you are. All the uscles are connected. Try focusing on how tense you are as often as you can, and relax your whole body and see if this helps.
xx

cheekycharlie
19-05-09, 17:22
yes I got this quite bad at one point but then started taking evening primrose oil & they don't hurt as much anymore. You have to be taking it for about 3mths to notice a difference though & remember to take it everyday. I keep mine by the kettle so I remember every morning that way. x

xfilme
19-05-09, 18:12
mine are always tender, but i suffer from mastitis, so they are always lumpy and a bit sore. maybe you have the same. it is harmless but requires me to always wear an underwired bra x