PDA

View Full Version : cbt online

pieball86
19-05-09, 20:39
i work alot and cant get time off work for therapy ive been pescribed online cbt by my doctor has anyone else done this and what do you think?

Anna C
19-05-09, 22:28
Hi,

I did the Fear Fighter online CBT course for anxiety/panic, and it did help me. Does the online course you are doing include support from a therapist? I think people who just do the Fear Fighter course also have phone calls with a therapist, I think having suppost from a therapist as well would help.

If I didn't also see my therapist I wouldn't have been motivated enough and would never have even thought to set myself the goals and homework that she has asked me to do.

Good luck I hope the course helps with your recovery.

Anna

NoPoet
19-05-09, 23:37
I'm doing it now and I am making a lot of progress after only 2 days -- this is exactly the sort of thing I have needed. I strongly recommend it to anyone. Visit this site to sign up for free: http://www.livinglifetothefull.com/

Visit the site as soon as possible, there are tests to find out how depressed and anxious you are (the same tests used by doctors and hospitals) and there is some very helpful material in the course.