PDA

View Full Version : feeling silly

june
20-05-09, 14:54
:blush: I do wish i had remebered this section from 'symtoms' when i was panicking yesterday:blush: :blush:
Eyes, Blurred vision, Eyes sensitive to light, Dry, watery or itchy eyes

What you feel:

You may see stars or movements out of the corner of your eyes that don't exist. You may also see flashing lights in your eyes or your vision may seem almost kaleidoscope-like. Sometimes you may feel that there is a dark object or something just on the outside edge of your vision, or that your vision is narrowing.
I could have saved myself a lot of heartache:blush: Where does common sense go when PAs come???????
June

lauren6
20-05-09, 15:32
June, if you are seeing silver zigzags or stars in the outer corners of your eye, it could be the "aura" of a migraine. I get them, have had this for many years when I am very tense, only once a year though. I rarely get the headache, just the spots that last for 20 minutes and gradually disappear. During that time, I am unable to walk in the street because I can't see well. I wait it out. Not dangerous, just scary the first time. I have had eye exams every year (not for that, as it isn't a concern for me) and I am fine. Does this happen often? Have you told your doc? No need to feel silly about posting that!