PDA

View Full Version : Are you sick of me?

xBettyBoopx
20-05-09, 20:44
Are you fed up with me posting? Because I'm fed up with my moaning & whining:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Don't get me wrong, the question is just for fun so please don't think I'm paranoid. I know that most of us are in the same boat.

I wondered if anyone gets fast heart beat & breathlessness when bending down? + it feels like someone is squeezing the bottom of my lungs (not that I know where the bottom of my lungs are:wacko: ). It's right painful & I can't breathe properly.

I've gone right back to when I was in my 20's when the anxiety & panic was at its very worst. OMG I've stepped back in time by 28 years!!

Sorry for the whinge and all the bloody posts lately...............anyone get this, anyone get that, blah blah blah.

I keep thinking about the 2 words that Dr Weekes says remember: Loosen and Accept.............but I can't.

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/glitters/s/sorry-2708.gif
Els

amu
20-05-09, 22:19
Hi

we are all the same here, sick of ourselves and sick of being sick, and here everyone can moan and post as many times as they want! :hugs:
That's what is good about this site, no one will roll their eyes if someone starts going on about lumps in throats, pains in chests, breathlessness, palpitations, you name it, for the millionth time - unlike our family members, who have probably had enough of us complaining! :flowers:
And yes I feel the same way with this stupid bending over and not getting enough air... hate it!

Amu xxxxxxxx

nomorepanic
20-05-09, 22:25
Els

I think I would recommend the No Panic recovery course for you. Maybe worth a try.

xBettyBoopx
20-05-09, 23:22
Thank you amu for your kind words. I know that we all get into a state about our health, it's just that lately I've done a post every day:ohmy: :ohmy:

Thanks nic - What is the no panic recovery course please?
Thanks
Els