PDA

View Full Version : feet cramping/aching

Seanpat
21-05-09, 02:12
For the past five days my feet have been cramping on me. Once in a while my hands also. I have had numbness and tingling all over my body for months now but these are new symptoms and naturally I am worried about something neurological (again) I hope it is just anxiety although it is very annoying and distracting. They seem to go through a slow spasm and then are very tired almost like an anxiety attack in the feet and toes, but it is off and on all day. Anyone else have this?

Norwich
21-05-09, 08:27
Yes I have the same problem a you and have done for about six months, I also saw a neurologist 9as I had tingling and twitching as well among other things), got the all clear and when I eventually accepted it is due to anxiety the problem has lessened, and I can ignore it more easily.

My fingers hurt a lot, especially when I wake up and my toes do as well (at one point I had to lie with my feet off the bed as even a cover resing on my toes was uncomfortable) - but I have discovered that particularly at night I am crunching them up without realising it (probably due to tension) - maybe you do that as well, and the same with your fingers?

Seanpat
21-05-09, 12:38
Thanks, that is a big relief. Last night also started in my leg but went away after about 30 minutes. I dont have it when my feet are raised off ground nearly as bad. If my feet are elevated and I am on my back seems to go away. Weird.