PDA

View Full Version : The Anxiety Cure-7 Weeks

in1peace
29-08-05, 07:15
Hello All!
I was wondering if anyone else has read The Anxiety Cure by Archibald Hart?
If you have, would you consider doing his 7 week plan for Breaking the Worry Habit with me?
I need some accountability here. I thought it would be really good to have someone join me on this.
Let me know!
Thanks!
Andrea

"Honey, if ya ain't feelin' the bumps in the road, ya ain't goin' nowhere!" (A wise Georgia Granny's take on living life to the fullest! LOL!)

in1peace
01-09-05, 05:53
Anybody? Anybody? :D
What about anyone who has bought someone else's book/seen a therapist and has an anti-anxiety plan that they need to work towards? I need accountability and I think it would be great to encourage someone else towards their own personal goal.
Anyone want to try meeting daily online to track our progress?
Let me know... [^]

"Honey, if ya ain't feelin' the bumps in the road, ya ain't goin' nowhere!" (A wise Georgia Granny's take on living life to the fullest! LOL!)

nomorepanic
01-09-05, 17:46
Andrea

I haven't read it I am afraid.

You could do you own post on here and then you can track your progress along the way and we can see how the recovery goes.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

in1peace
03-09-05, 03:41
Hi Nicola! Thanks!
Great idea! :D