PDA

View Full Version : Constant tiredness?

momof3boys
21-05-09, 13:24
For the past week I have felt sooo tired! I can't seem to shake it, my eyes hurt and burn cuz I'm so tired and last night all of a sudden, while I was cooking, it felt like I was just gonna fall over, I was so exhausted feeling, I couldn't concentrate on anything! Then a little while later, I was still tired but not the totally exhausted feeling...I know it sounds weird, its hard to describe! does anyone ever get like that?

lookingahead
21-05-09, 13:29
Ive got another thread going on this.....and just posted. Yes I am exhausted despite my anxiety being a bit better. Awful eh?

becky000
23-05-09, 11:17
I've just posted in another thread about feeling so tired. I've been through a stressfull period and now that it's all over and I can relax suddenly my body seems to be falling to pieces. I feel ill and extremely tired. I've had this several times before so don't really want to worry the doctor again for fear of being labelled a worry guts who wastes doctors' time!
I run a plant nursery so it's quite busy but I've found the past three days I can hardly put one foot in front of another and feel worried that I'm going to collapse. (I haven't mind you, so probably I'm just too anxious about it) But it's not nice, plus being very inconvenient.
Hope you're feeling better by now?
I find that when I'm chatting to someone I forget about it so that makes me realise that it's partly anxiety. Have you found that?