PDA

View Full Version : pains?

zippy
21-05-09, 16:55
Does anyone get severe shooting pains in various parts of there body?One day i will have them in my spleen area,under my arm,breasts and i keep getting them in my head on the left.The pain in my head is so severe it makes me feel sick.Does anyone else get this?

countrygirl
21-05-09, 22:46
Well I have had daily severe stabbing pains almost anywhere in my body for many years - I do have damage to my spine so always assumed it was coming from this but it moves around body so much - one day its arm and hand next day lower back etc etc and its always same type of pain - like someone has stuck a knife in you for a second or so. I have had endless tests because of these pains like I ended up having my appendix out last year because of stabbing abdominal pain to right of navel and appendix was fine - I have had this pain since plus a colonoscopy as well and everything normal. I have had terrible pains in my hands to point where I cannot use them for a day or terrible ear pain but ears are fine it goes on and on.

I also seem to injure very easily so if one day I sit on a uncomfortable chair or do something that I don't normally do then I suffer a day later with pains.

Never found out what really causes them despite all the tests over the years.