PDA

View Full Version : Internal bleeding???anyone else?

panicagain
22-05-09, 13:11
I was just wondering if anyone else has this fear of internal bleeding in their lower stomach area? I ALWAYS DO and its driving me nuts!!! I get the cramps in the lower abs area then i get the pain in the shoulders that they say you get when your bleeding internally then i get dizzy which is another sign they say happens when your losing too much blood and i KNOW these are also anxiety symptoms too but how do you know which is which:wacko:

i was just at the ER alitte over a week ago and everything was ok but internal bleeding can happen quick right?

HA IS GONNA KILL ME:curse:

mummyto4
22-05-09, 13:14
Hiya, if you had internal bleeding you wouldn't be able to move, especially internal bleeding in the stomach area. A relation of mine had it and she could not move at all she was in such intense pain.

panicagain
22-05-09, 13:20
:hugs: sorry about your relative but thank you for the info;)

miss diagnosis
22-05-09, 13:25
my dad had this and he actually passed out from it. they stick a finger up ur butt to check for it (gross i know) Im sure your fine

mummyto4
22-05-09, 14:15
your welcome panic,
Try not to worry to much (easier said than done I know).
Hope you feel better soon
x

Cygfa
22-05-09, 17:14
Yeah I sometimes worry about internal bleeding too. My mother in law had it years ago with an undetected ectopic pregnancy and she said she was passing out all the time and couldn't do anything. The symptoms of internal bleeding would be quite severe and I'm sure you wouldn't be on here typing if you had it :) Also if it was further up in your bowels or stomach you'd have black poo. I'm sure you're fine.

xx

mummyto4
22-05-09, 18:18
Would just like to add to this that black poo doesn't automatically mean internal bleeding in case anyone else gets this. If you are taking iron tabs for anaemia, this can also cause black poo! so don't want anyone worrying if they have this :)