PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

ksludds
22-05-09, 14:31
hiya, im new to this and only registered today.Im hoping that talking to other people who get just as worried as I do about things will somehow help me to overcome my fears.

Im 24 years old, I live in the united kingdom and the way people would describe me would be extremely panicked, a worrier, hypochondriac, fearful of needles, doctors, hospitals and dentists.I sometimes feel as If im alone and when I tell people my fears they just look at me as if im stupid or overeacting.

I hope to make new friends on here and be able to talk to people openly about any fears that I have and In turn help people with their problems.

thankyou for reading my post :)

ksludds

diane07
22-05-09, 14:34
Hi Ksludds,

A huge warm welcome to nmp

you'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way, check out the menu on the left, there is some useful information there and keep posting on the forum we'll help you out all we can

best wishes

di xx

lorac
22-05-09, 14:35
Hi

Welcome to the site, you will find lots of good advice and support on here from people who will understand how you feel.

Take care

Carol

charlotte83
22-05-09, 16:45
Hiya,

Welcome to NMP, really hope you find lots of help and support. There are some lovely people in the chat room as well should you ever want to pop in there :)

Best wishes to you xx

Vanilla Sky
22-05-09, 18:17
Welcome to NMP , you have found the right place, you will find people on here suffering like yourself, we all understand how hard it can be and it's good to talk about it without feeling like your completely nuts ! Maybe see you in chat sometime Love Paige x

bobobob
22-05-09, 18:23
ks, hi. welcome to this site. I have only been a member for about four weeks. I met some fantastic people. Everybody is friendly and helpfull. Don't be alone with your fears. Everybody hates the dentist, but i simpathise with you on the others. Looking forward to meetinm you in the chat room. thats where things happen. send you my best for the time being.