PDA

View Full Version : going out

elrpigeon
29-08-05, 20:06
i am getting ready to go to a pub with my friend and i am getting quite nervous, havent been out for a bit purely cos when i want to, no one is free and there isnt much for me to do alone, and i dont like being alone when i go places, a)cos of my anxiety but also cos its boring and i have never liked it, even before getting anxiety.

Argh!!!!!! im so stressed at the moment with other things that are on my mind i feel this is pushin me to the point of crying im so nervous abuot it... ill let you know how it goes but at the mo im just all jittery and doubting that i should where my high boots (not big heal though) cos if i fall over from being shakey, that would be so horrible!!!:S:S:S:S

Anyway, ill let you know how it goes.....
Emily X

Power of the mind is incredible, we now think negative by it, we can get out thinking positive too!

seh1980
29-08-05, 21:36
Good luck Emily!! Try to relax and I'm sure you'll have a great time :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

tammyg
29-08-05, 21:42
Hi Emily,
I feel like this everytime I go out and 9 times out of 10 there is no reason cos I have a great time!! Hope you had fun!

Tam x

Meg
29-08-05, 21:54
Hope you have a lovely evening Emily

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

SPAM
30-08-05, 01:58
hi meg-complete newbie-not a clue what i`m supposed to do-this made the most logical sense-so probably wrong `eh?-anyway-found your message to emily-have a nice evening emily-tead enough to ok!-i do remember her feelings totally-but give it ten minutes into evening-let`s hope so anyway!-sorry,very deep!-are you on lines of "blue" days etc? plus-a nice way of recounting emotions felt-trevor-it says submit so must be on right lines-hmmm!said he?

AGORAPHOBIC AND TOTALLY ALONE IN STRANGE ENVIRONMENT WILL SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO INTRODUCE MYSELF/SITUATION PLEASE1

SPAM
30-08-05, 02:01
will someone please tell me procedure of introducing myself-instructions beyond me-age?.do i wait for people to read my profile and i then answer them on here or do people e-mail me-thaks-lost!!

AGORAPHOBIC AND TOTALLY ALONE IN STRANGE ENVIRONMENT WILL SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO INTRODUCE MYSELF/SITUATION PLEASE1

elrpigeon
30-08-05, 02:05
Hey all.... quick thing as its late and dont want to be noisey on keyboard- had a GREAT time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ill tell u more tomorrow (or when i remember to! lol)

Thanks all!

Emily X:D[8D]:)[Yeah!][Wow!][Yes!]:D

Power of the mind is incredible, we now think negative by it, we can get out thinking positive too!

SPAM
30-08-05, 02:11
on subject of going out!-apart from beach being 3mins away-halfway we`ve now a new tesco store-not a massive one but -never imagined it myself!!-left tanya-dog/friend-in kitchen-got ready-went out door and went shopping totally alone-on spir of moment-just thought of what worst could happen-a panic attack at checkout or b4-worth a gamble-can explain once i`ve calmed down-so went-the doing didn`t really bother me as much as has to present-but thought of "normal" scurry to p/office-/local shops with tanya-wish i had 1/2 her energy-plus 4 legs-and she pulls-so shopping on top-swayed the vote but if you`d told me prior i`d have thought you were having a sick joke at my expense-generous me `eh?--just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience ok-seeya-trevor.

Quirky
30-08-05, 08:44
Well done Emily, glad you had a good night out.
LJ

Piglet
30-08-05, 11:52
Em - a big well done (did you fall off your heels)??

Look forward to hearing all about it later.

Love Piglet [8D]

Spam - you could start a new thread in the introduction section by clicking on new post. Welcome to the site.

Love Piglet :)

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

elrpigeon
30-08-05, 18:32
Hi, i dont know how to put it into a condensed form so if i ramble i apologise.

I went to Wetherspoons, and shortly after being there realised i wanted to stay out longer than i said. I was due to call my boyfriend at 10:30 cos he had to get up for 6am today to get to work for 8am so any later was too late.. but as i said, i realised i wanted to stay out.
I let dad know i wouldn't need a lift and we went on to another bar called the light bar, i did have a lemonade at 'spoons, then two shots, i had a vodka and coke and another shot in the light bar, then decided i would go clubbing after all. I called my boyfriend for 5 or so minutes whilst at the light bar so got to say night anyway. We went to the club and i had another shot (as my friend rachael said its got a rep' for drinks being spiked) and i wasnt keen on having alco pops cos htey can make me feel sickly so thought shot would be better seeing as the other drinks i had didn't even make me tipsy, which is strange seeing as i don't drink!!! lol.
I had a bottle of water so i would stay hydrated cos it was very hot and there were alot of people (it was the only club open on the bank holiday), and also no one could spike my drink of water with a lid on!:D
I danced my socks off a few times, my chest started hurting so i stopped had a drink and was ok (partly anxious maybe although i didn't feel anxious but physical exertion and bad breahting techniques probably cause which made me feel good cos i didnt like it but i didnt feel panicky from it)... i actually danced so hard (like put my heart and soul into it) at one point cos i was so happy i went out, stayed out, had a good time and actually knew i was enjoying myself (cos usually if enjoy myself, it isnt much and i dont recognise im having fun), and i knew i was, i could have cried i was so happy i was out having fun!!

And in answer to your question, i didn't fall off me heels:D:D:D lol, so yay! But my ankles and knees ached a bit cos i am not used to heels. I walked back with someone i knew who i saw there, graeme and i didnt live far from the club and he is in the next road so i wasnt alone. I did however not have my keys which i realised before going, because i thought before going out "well... dad'll be picking me up at 10:30 so no need to" and forgot about it when i said id be staying out! lol... so i woke my sister up and me and graeme walked to hers which was 5 minutes down the road.... lol... whoops!!!!!!!

My boyfriend at one point when i said i was going to be out etc and i was all nicely dressed, for me to get wasted (his great sense of humour there people, *sighs* lol) but not to embarress myself or to have wild sex with a stranger! Lol, cheeky man!!!

Mad stuff.. not only that but my friend rachael who went too, came round to see me today, i had posted soemthing then got my ticked for the train journey thurs, and came in and she was there:) and we went into town to pick her boyfriend up and went to the bank for them to check stuff, whilst i waited alone *gasps* and felt weird but managed through it, then to Mac Donalds, then BHS and i was out from 3:20 to 5:45:D and i am going to go into town tomorrow possibly with my friend emily cos she only has tomoz off and itd be nice to see her before i go see mark.
Sorry for the long-ness of this but its not too babbly, just long, but its all so important and it was all such good things and the fact i felt so happy and good being out last night really made me smile (and my friend rachael was happy to notice i was fine most the night so yay).

Thanks all
Emily X

kerrywatts
30-08-05, 19:41
I hate the build up to going out - i feel sleepy and i'm thinking "I don't want to go" and i say to mike "shall i text her and tell her the kids are ill" then when it comes to leaving the house i nearly WET myself!! It doesn't help that i am totally ready about an hour before leaving and my friends are ALWAYS late (grrrrrr). BUT then when i'm out i'm fine. Start off by getting a lemonade or an archers and lemonade and sipping it and i opt out of doing "rounds" cos you end up having to drink fast (makes me feel sick). i also go home by midnight (cinderella!) because i know i have to get up early with the kids (and for some strange reason going out and seeing all my ex boyfriends and all these odd couples snogging, and the desperate "who am i going to sleep with tonight" looks on peoples faces, makes me want sex - must go out more often!! I think the self confidence boost of getting eyed up helps too - only cos i'm not a regular in the pubs so i'm not someone they have slept with before not cos i'm good looking!)

he he he!! Oooops, must learn to cut the length of my posts(I put my excessive talking down to nervous energy - i talk more and faster when nervous - but obviously not! Must like the sound of my own keys tapping!) :)

Kerry

http://frankielampard.proboards55.com/index.cgi

nomorepanic
30-08-05, 19:50
Emily

So pleased you had a great night out in the end! Sounds like you had fun!

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Meg
30-08-05, 19:59
Well done Emily - you did great

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

elrpigeon
30-08-05, 21:01
Thanks you guys, i really did have fun which was and is so nice to have felt again!!
I am quite tired ish from the anxiety and stress of last few days then exerted myself in a way i havent for ages! and hten going to town today being a bit uptight then being in the sun a bit so i am going to have me a lovely nice bath and drefresh myself:)

Emily X

Trev
13-09-05, 15:57
Good on you Emily :D

Cheers,
Trev