PDA

View Full Version : Lymphoma Replapse???????????

BMTHDAhliaMUrDEr
23-05-09, 01:37
Hey guys...its the noob lol
A few days ago i felt a lymph node in my neck..well more like 4-6 ( the ''-'' is because i think one of them has shrinked or i cant find it) anyway im am extremely freaked out coz ive had Hodgkins disease when i was younger.
But the thing is i dont know if its that or becuase i have a pimple on my neck which is kinda of directly in the surrounding area of the nodes......and also the other thing that has happened is that my cat scratched me when i was playing with her....So idk if its cancer returning or becuase of the other two reasons. I dont have any symptoms like night sweats or itchy skin but sometimes i feel tired but i think thats from getting up for school so early and going to bed so late. Also the nodes are all pea-sized or smaller:wacko:

BMTHDAhliaMUrDEr
23-05-09, 01:39
oh and if your wondering why i dont go see a doctor, its my mums bday in 2 days and i really dont want nto freak her out if its absolutley nothing and they have just gotten bigger because of my cat scratching me and the pimple on my neck

BMTHDAhliaMUrDEr
23-05-09, 04:03
Please Reply!

Kraggy
23-05-09, 12:26
I really doubt that it is Lymphoma, As you said it could be the cat scratch, It could also be that the pimple is slightly infected. From what i've heard Lymphoma makes the lymph nodes grow huge, allmost egg-sized, And they apperantly will keep on growing. If this is not the case, and one even shrunk, I doubt you'll have to much to worry about. I suggest you just visit your doctor after your mothers birthday, you should be fine.

Kind regards,

Kraggy :bighug1: