PDA

View Full Version : Project 365

charlotte83
23-05-09, 12:43
For anyone that uses facebook, they might have seen "project 365" floating about on there somewhere. Quite a few of my facebook friends are doing it and I've deicided to do it as well as part of my self help "therapy".

Basically, you take one photo everyday for a year. It can be anything at all and you could base it on your mood or not on your mood or just anything you want really and make a little album of them. It might sound a bit pointless but I think it could be quite therapeutic, for me anyway. I thought I would share just in case anyone else happened to think it wasa good idea also!
xxxxxxxxxx

melody
23-05-09, 13:12
Cool! Self expression is the best! Go for it!!!

Finding out who yourself is is a gift to yourself & to the world. It changes everything for the better :)

A response from another creative person :)

Melody

lotte_82
25-06-09, 15:43
What a great idea, I like taking photographs, along with drawing and being creative, I think i might even create a new blog, specifically for this....I could scan my pictures onto it as well.

Thanks very much.....my creativity juices will start flowing again I hope :blush:

clickaway
19-02-10, 02:42
It is indeed therapeutic. Would you believe I started my '365' in August 2003?!

I've had a few gaps since then, but it helps you get out and about with a purpose and I've met real friends as a result of it:)

Keep going

meg86
19-02-10, 09:27
Hello :)

I love photography! i love looking at peoples 365 projects on flickr, i would love to try it myself but worried most wouldnt be to interesting, i guess though it will give you lots of practise!

Good luck xx