PDA

View Full Version : This is me

marlynaveve
24-05-09, 10:03
Hi everyone, my name is Mary and I live in Gloucestershire, UK. I came upon this site while sarching Google for some help with a headache I have had daily for about 3 weeks.
Seems that others have the same problem, in a way that is helpful, just to know that its not just me,lol
I am 66 next birthday and it seems to me that for the past couple of years I have had one thing after another, none too serious ( except a hip replacement) but none the less worrying at the time.
so I am so very glad to have found you as my family get a bit fed up of hearing my 'moans' and don't really appreciate my need to talk through things. I believe that talking to others with the same problems is a great help. I have already taken on board some of the 'tips' about tension headaches, and look forward to chatting some more.
Mary
:)

Veronica H
24-05-09, 15:35
:welcome: Mary. Glad that you have found us. This is a friendly and supportive place.

Veronica

marlynaveve
24-05-09, 16:46
Thank you for the welcome, it is going to be such a good feeling to know there are people who are willing to listen to my little worries when the crop up. Wish I had found you guys sooner.
Mary
x

Vanilla Sky
24-05-09, 18:05
Hi Mary , You have found the right place , you are not alone, Welcome to NMP , you will find help and support here Love Paige x

diane07
24-05-09, 21:02
A huge warm welcome to nmp

you'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way

best wishes

di xx