PDA

View Full Version : All In The Mind?...

L1SA
24-05-09, 10:18
Hi

I wonder if someone could shed some light on a symptom i have had for a few weeks.

I have had so many symptoms that this one is just so weird.

It feel like the anxiety is just sitting there in my mind in the background :unsure: im not in a panic in fact im very relaxed which confuses me!

I cannot get the symptom out of my head no matter how much i ignore or self talk and tell it to bugger off.

I have had a few weeks of stress so i know what the trigger of it is and im hoping this will wither away in time BUT its really getting me down especially in the morning when its at its worse :mad:

Its so hard to describe what i mean BUT im hoping some of you know exactly this.

Have any of you had this symptom? what is it? and how do you get rid?

Many thanks for all your help :hugs:

june
24-05-09, 10:39
:hugs: I too feel very 'odd' if I am not worrying about anything (sounds silly) I do not want to say I feel good (don't tempt fate)
I feel as if there is this little threat - sitting there daring me to say "Yes, i feel good today" and then it will pounce - then wollop !!!!! i will be back to where i started.:blush:
It feels as if there is a little part of the brain that is on alert - ready and waiting to press the panic button:ohmy:
Not sure if this is the same as your feeling ?? but this is me most days (when i am not panicking)
Best wishes
June
:hugs:

David_mk09
24-05-09, 13:25
I feel exactly the same guys!
Ive been on medication for the past 11 days and it really has calmed me down plus excercising and going out and getting back into a routine.
Im feeling so relaxed but in the back of my mind I think somethings going to happen, mostly because of feeling this well!
I get dizzy and head is full alot but there my only symptoms, I guess its the chemical balance in my brain and trying to re train my brain that im not going to die soon or that I have serious illness (bad health anxiety).
Its so good to hear people are feeling the same.:)

L1SA
25-05-09, 10:47
Thank you for the replies :hugs:

valleybear
25-05-09, 15:44
I get this is the mornings when I sometimes think it is safer to stay in bed! It eases off during the day although still lingering around in the background. I always believed that this was a part of my depression, as in the past I have been diagnosed with this also. Sorry it is giving you a difficult time but you are not alone. take care XX:hugs:

L1SA
25-05-09, 17:18
Thank you for your reply :hugs: