PDA

View Full Version : lonely this birthday

darkphantom
30-08-05, 18:16
hi guys
sorry was bad again last night and took pills, made me sick, and still drinking.
thought today would be good cos it my birthday, how wrong i was, it the llonelness day i had, havent heard from anyone, except lea who again was there with me on the phone last nite and talk to me today, wanted to hear from people close to me, so sorry i was right ppl hate me it feels awlful every year the same, it suppose to be great day with people you love, that a joke noone loves me and today just proved it. i find in it harder each day.
cant even go out the house now, i truely wish that i was never born.
so much want to go out and have some fun but you cant do it on your own, and lea to far away, guess it not ment to be, just wish i would sleep for ever especially today.
i love you guys
it so hard
take care
susie :(

Piglet
30-08-05, 18:27
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSIE

LOTS OF LOVE PIGLET XX

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

kairen
30-08-05, 18:40
happy birthday susie

sorry your day did not turn out very well,

(((((big hug)))))

kairen x

SickofIt
30-08-05, 19:14
I'm sorry, susie. Here's wishing you a wonderful rest of the day.

seh1980
30-08-05, 19:17
Sorry it hasn't turned out as you hoped Susie. Put a DVD in and put your feet up and try to relax and have a nice time. :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

sueiamnew
30-08-05, 19:33
Hi Susie, just wanted to wish you happy birthday!!

I hope today gets better for you.

Barb
30-08-05, 19:35
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSIE (((((((((( BIG HUG ))))))))))

Cheer up we are all thinking of you

Lots of love Barb xxxxxxx

pinkscrumpy
30-08-05, 23:17
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSIE

We all love you loads

[^][^][:o)]

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please just give me the key!

clickaway
31-08-05, 00:02
Its a minute past midnight - now your birthday is behind you and can look forward to things anew.

A birthday is just a random date - you have friends for ever whatever the day.

((HUGS))

...and happy birthday for yesterday - sorry I'm late....

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker

Karen
31-08-05, 01:55
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSIE

Sorry your day wasn't too good and I hope you found something enjoyable to do in the end. I sympathise because my birthday was pretty awful this year too.

Look at this as the start of a new year though - a new start. You have many friends here who care about you and we are not going anywhere.

Look after yourself.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.