PDA

View Full Version : Just found this forum...

Evieh
26-05-09, 12:17
Had no idea it existed so thanks to the member on another forum (about Rabbits) who inadvertently mentioned it.
My name is Evie...Im 42 with a daughter of 24.
Im on Lofeprimine 70 mgs twice a day.(trycyclic antidepressant) and have done so for 2 yrs now,after being changed from cipralex 10mgs,then to 20mgs.
My problems seem to be anxiety and this can make me feel like almost paranoid.Like Im doing stuff wrong,particularly at work.Severe confidence issues although people often think Im confident and having a great time in all I do, but far from it.
Im a huge animal lover, read allsorts of books,particularly crime and enjoy all music,particularly rock but Im a secret Westlife fan........:blush:

bottleblond
26-05-09, 14:54
Hi Evie

Welcome to NMP!

I am sure you will get lots of advice and support here.

Take care
Lisa
x

lillyann
27-05-09, 22:08
hello there, i am also new, had a wander round the site and it looks very good!!! i like to read, have gad and panic disorder, night panics....lol most panicky related things!
i have 3 girls, and i would like to chat !

lillyann xxoxx

nataliean1982
27-05-09, 22:10
i have definately felt the same things before. i go through good and bad years with this stuff. nice to meet you, i am new too.

leonard
27-05-09, 22:32
:welcome:hi evie

Lots of help and advice here. Keep posting.

Leonard

chenoa
28-05-09, 20:03
Hi

I'm new too .......... mum to 3 teen plus kids .....love rock music too ..old and new .....can't say I'm that partial to Westlife though !!

Speak again

diane07
28-05-09, 20:14
A huge warm welcome to nmp

you'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way

best wishes

di xx

duskess
30-05-09, 22:48
Hello and :welcome: to NMP take care , d x