PDA

View Full Version : Vit B complex, mean to work but makes me worse?

Godzilla
26-05-09, 20:44
I have bought a good Viatamin B complex as read many articles on the net saying how good it is for anxiety/nerves. Well I have been using it for 3 days and i'm sure its making me worse?

Will put this on GD as it may help others.

I am currently on Citalopram which I have lowered by 5mg 10 days ago. I am also on 10-15mg of Diazepam per day for Agoraphobia/Social Phobia so will give anything a try.......including Vit B Complex's!

mdLc
26-05-09, 21:02
Hi..
I have a sister who gets the Vit B shots once a month and she told me that she started feeling better after the 2nd shot. I myself have been meaning to get a good Vit B supplement, but get nervous taking anything new.

suzy-sue
27-05-09, 12:04
[quote=Godzilla;506817]I have bought a good Viatamin B complex as read many articles on the net saying how good it is for anxiety/nerves. Well I have been using it for 3 days and i'm sure its making me worse?

I am currently on Citalopram which I have lowered by 5mg 10 days ago

Hi Godzilla
You will be feeling worse due to the decrease in your medication, your body has to reajust to the lower dose.This will take 4-6wks the same as an increase.The Vit b complex will not be responsible for the way you are feeling.Hope you feel better soon Sue x

eternally optimistic
27-05-09, 15:40
Hi

Ive been taking vitamin b complex for just over a month now.

I started taking mainly for lethargy and energy levels.

I think they are helping me, Im sure they are.

I too was on citalopram end of last year and was starting to ge a little jittery so thought it was was worth a shot.