PDA

View Full Version : forever dizzy light heaed

alba
27-05-09, 07:53
can hormone imbalance or hormone things, cos u to be panic, anxiety and forever having dizziness, unbalance and light headed and always so so sleepy or is it cos by depression.
i hate it i am forever so sos sleepy, and tired and light headed, when will iever get cured

gypsywomen
27-05-09, 08:36
hi alba ,it takes time i ave same symtoms its awfull do you feel like you could fall over i hate going out i have to force myself to drive to shop ,,the doc Bput me on tabs to combat dizzy feeling they work tere called BUCCASTEM3MG YOU JUST PUT THEM ON GUM IN UPPER LIP YOU COULD TRY THEM THERE NOT STRONG MARGARET

becky000
27-05-09, 08:45
I think hormone imbalance does increase anxiety especially if one already suffers from that. I have had anxiety for years but am now going through peri-menopause and have lots of symptoms of hormonal imblanace like dry skin, hot flushes etc. But I find that my anxiety is much worse now. I too have had dizziness for the past 10 days now and also feel really tired. I'm going to the doctor today just to make sure. It always helps to get a professional's opinion, then you spend less time worrying about the symptoms.

alba
27-05-09, 10:05
yeah i did go professional like seeing doctor, the doctor keep on giving me atenolol, librax, espin and lorapezum, and my cardio gave me xanax. i did not take it at all cos i am afraid of side effect and now due to my hormone imbalance, doc gave me progestrone injection and hormone tablets, to stop my heavy bleeding. i am so sad. why is this dizziness, so sleepy feeling, drowsy is with me the whole day. when will it ever go

alba
27-05-09, 10:05
how do u know if u r pre-menopause> i am 38yrs now, do u think i am reaching that too?i scared.