PDA

View Full Version : Help! What's wrong with me?

MOJO
27-05-09, 15:30
I feel so weak and faint. I have off balance feeling which is scaring me. I have had awful anxiety for months but this is different. I can't go out or even do work in house. I feel I am going to collapse. Head feels funny and muzzy. Tinnitus worse than usual. Feel sick and just weird. I'm scared. Think there is something seriously wrong.:weep: Don't know what to do. Second thread today, so sorry to be a moan, but today is really bad.

amandaj
27-05-09, 21:46
your not moaning you feel ill, i have this almost everyday its anxiety but so scary feel free to pm me anytime

amandax

nataliean1982
27-05-09, 21:56
i know it gets pretty hard, i think the more you do the more you can do, just keep trying.

MOJO
27-05-09, 22:02
Thank you both for your replies.:hugs:
I just wonder what we have all done to deserve this horrible illness. If only there was that magic pill that we all wish for!xxx

mummyto4
27-05-09, 22:15
Got to be honest I feel a lot like this myself today, however, I think mine may be down to the fact that I have had and still have a bit of horrible flu. I do sympathise, its horrible. Hope you begin to feel a bit better soon.
x

Deepest Blue
27-05-09, 22:53
I just wonder what we have all done to deserve this horrible illness.

Aww I was thinking this very thing just today, this horrible thing inside of me has ruined so much and I feel like it's never going to go away. I hope it does, I won't give up but it's so hard to try and win over this.

the_nub
28-05-09, 12:52
Could this be labyrinthitis? I felt very similar earlier this year and that's what they told me it was...

MOJO
28-05-09, 14:25
I did wonder but doctor says she tested for that and doesn't think so. I am getting referred to ENT clinic (eventually!) as I have had ops on my ear years ago and have an implant so they are going to check that nothing has gone wrong there.